1. To perform on time and preventative maintenance in bionic breast examination system (BBES).
2. To perform onsite troubleshooting, repairment and installation of BBES worldwide.
3. Develop and maintain high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management.
1. Assist Marketing Director in developing and implementing product training programs so as to help achieve sales and profit targets. for examples, providing front line support to sale, distributors, hospitals, end-users with training, trouble shooting, product demonstration, exhibition worldwide.
2. Conduct and analyze voice of customer projects; Keep up to date with competitor and market information.
3. Develop and maintain a high level of customer satisfaction through consistent high quality interactions with customer management, assist customer to implement application research.
1. Bachelor degree or more in clinical medicine, nursing, biomedical engineering etc, 3+ years of working experience. Proven experience in breast health service is preferred. Working experience in clinical practice or ultrasound application is preferred.
2. Have customer first and service prioritizing mind-set; Excels at responding to client requests and resolving client issues; Strong influencing, interpersonal and networking skills to drive collaboration at all levels. Good presentation skill is preferred.
3. The ideal candidate is highly organized, motivated, and results-driven problem-solver who thrives in being the face of our company. Solid computer skills with experience diagnosing and repairing electromechanical, and/or electronic equipment is preferred. Capability of learning new things in English is preferred.